For your and our safety.
In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules that apply within the hotel. We ask you to respect and accept these rules.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all public areas. If you cannot wear a mouth mask for medical reasons, it is mandatory to wear a face shield.
- In case of fire, remain calm. Report a fire immediately at the reception and / or hit the nearest manual fire alarm. In case of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately. Never use elevators in case of fire.
- A valid ID must be shown at check-in. Check-in is possible for people over 18 years old.
- Cameras are installed at various places within the hotel. Everyone who is in our hotel agrees to make recordings. In case of calamities and / or incidents, these recordings can be shown to third parties as supporting material.
- The hotel is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and / or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
- All instructions from employees of the hotel, which are related to the house rules, must be followed. You can report comments to the management.
- Check-out for this room is no later than 12:00 noon, after which we will check the room.
- Damage, loss or destruction of property of the hotel can lead to immediate removal, liability and / or reporting to the police.
- We ask for a deposit of € 75.00 in cash for the physical room key, or to leave a printout of your credit card as a guarantee. We will return the deposit upon checkout, if the room is left in the correct condition.
- Submitting a valid ID is mandatory.
- The use, trade or possession of narcotics (in any form) is prohibited. When using and dealing in drugs, the hotel management calls the police and can proceed with removal without a refund.
It is prohibited to:
- Use emergency exits when there is no fire.
- To take property from the hotel outside the building. In case of deliberate damage to property of the hotel, one can be held liable for repair and / or renewal costs.
- To consume, use, trade or have narcotics in the hotel and in the car park (this also applies to whipped cream cartridges / laughing gas)
- To cause nuisance to another person in or around the hotel, for example through loud music, unpleasant behavior or noise of any kind.
- To occupy the room with more than the number of people for which the reservation has been made.
- To smoke in the room. If we find that there is still smoking in the room, we are forced to charge € 300.00 cleaning costs and / or damage suffered. If the fire alarm is triggered by smoking in the room, we will charge you the call-out costs of the fire brigade of € 400.00.
- Use certain decorations in the room, such as confetti. Additional cleaning costs or technical defects as a result of this will be borne by the guest. At our reception you can inquire which decoration is allowed or not.
- Light candles / incense in the rooms because of the fire alarm and fire hazard. (The security system is activated immediately).
- Renting the room in your name without staying in the room yourself.
In all cases not covered by these regulations, the hotel management decides.