No one had counted on the months we have had and the months ahead. We cannot of course tell you what the future will look like. We do know that many of us are ready for a nice holiday, a nice weekend away, to relax with the family or just the two of us. That is why we are doing everything we can to receive you and your loved ones safe and sound again in Hotel Horst. In doing so, we take your well-being, as well as the well-being of our employees, into account.
What can you expect from us?
- In case of mild cold complaints (sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, light cough) or fever, we stay at home.
- We keep a distance of 1,5 meters, don't shake hands and we talk to each other about this if this doesn't happen.
- We wash our hands regularly, cough and sneeze on the inside of our elbows, and use paper tissues to blow our noses.
- In order to guarantee the safety and health of our employees and guests, the instructions of the hotel management must be followed at all times.
- Everyone works with their own cleaning products or materials. After use, we leave it neat and clean for our colleagues.
- Cleaning the room and/or remedying a technical defect is only permitted if the guest is not present in the room.
- The routing of the hotel has been adjusted in order to keep sufficient distance. It is not allowed to use the lift with more than 1 family.
- The interior of our restaurant and bar have been adapted to guarantee safety.
- In order to inform guests clearly, flyers with all information regarding the guidelines have been posted at certain points in the hotel.
- Disinfection points have been set up at various points in the hotel (lobby, elevator, etc.). This allows both employees and guests to disinfect their hands.
- Public areas: Extra rounds are taken by our morning and evening shifts to do extra cleaning at all touch points in the elevator and toilets. This will happen several times a day.
- We ask our guests to pay contactless as much as possible. If a guest has come into contact with the terminal, we will disinfect it after each contact.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all public areas. If you are unable to wear a face mask due to medical reasons, it is mandatory to wear a face shield.
- At the reception you are expected to keep 1.5 meters away by standing at the first floor sticker.
- The time period that breakfast is normally freely accessible to all guests is divided into separate time blocks. This means that in a controlled way, guests can pick up breakfast, without running the risk that the one and a half meter measure cannot be guaranteed and that good service can be provided by our breakfast employees.
We would like to let you know that we are open to suggestions and requests from guests regarding safety. Do you have questions for us? We are always there for you. You will find our contact details here. We hope to welcome you soon in all health.
Team Parkhotel Horst